Thursday, March 26, 2009

smoking in public

I don't smoke. I've never smoked and never will. Got that out of the way. Now let me say that I think it sucks that so many cities are banning smoking. Not that I want to be surrounded by smokers -got enough of that growing up. I just think that since it's a legal substance it's wrong for cities to ban it in adult only areas. Anyone old enough to visit a bar is old enough to decide if they want to be in a smoke filled environment.

Got this link off of The Grumbling Old Fart

E-Cigarette

I've seen electronic cigarettes marketed to people who want to smoke in public without breaking the law. Seems like it should be legal - they don't produce any smoke. Seems like it should be as legal as a nicotine patch or nicotine gum. I would be interested in hearing from anyone with actual experience with these things.

No comments: