Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bleah!!!!

I didn't eat meat for a long time because I thought it was a large part of my health issues. It wasn't. Wheat was. So I've been trying various things.

McDonald's. Had one. Never ever having a second one. That stuff is RANCID. Why do people eat it??? How do they stay in business?????

Hardee's. Tiny bit better. Never having another one of those either. Same with Sonic and Taco Bell. I'm not even going to try Burger King.

Now I'm pretty much back to not eating meat. I like steak and I like chicken. I don't like a lot of dairy anymore either. I like chocolate milk, cottage cheese and yogurt, but some cheeses that I used to like taste icky now.

Some days I feel like I am rediscovering food all over again. It's weird, but kinda cool.

2 comments:

Spyder said...

What about bacon?

Stacey Lynn said...

I like bacon
bacon is good - just not so good for me