Saturday, March 7, 2009

a former IHOPIAN gets a bit too close for comfort

One of my son's teachers is moving to a different position so he has a new teacher. The new teacher is a former member of the IHOP cult. Beyond my usual issues with IHOP I have a question

HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW THAT SHE WENT THERE??? Why is that a topic for any part of a discussion in a history classroom. Not only does he know she used to attend, he knows that it was a good experience. Given that her religion is important enough for her to talk about on her first day, can she be fair with my son who is openly atheist?

And of course there is the other problem.

I don't deal well with IHOPians. Teacher conferences and communication are going to be trying for the rest of the semester.

1 comment:

smh said...

I don't mean to be ignorant, but I assume you are not talking about the International House of Pancakes. Can you elaborate some on what IHOP is exactly?