Monday, March 16, 2009

I need plastic bags


I need plastic bags. Old shopping bags, bread bags, tortilla bags, bagel bags. Lots of old plastic bags. I also need old cassette tapes & VHS tapes. When you get ready to recycle, bring them to the shop. I will put them to good use.

I am going to make things out of them. Sturdy, reusable shopping bags, pot scrubbers and other stuff. The patterns are from a wonderful woman who has found lots of ways to recycle stuff. She also is a breast cancer survivor. While I do plan to sell the things I make I also plan to donate 50% of each sale to Cancer Action.

So again, don't throw away those bags and tapes. They will be put to good use. I'll make something cool and a great group will get some much needed cash.

Bring them to

Oh Wow!
4126 Pennsylvania Ave.
STE 6
Kansas City, MO 64111

In Westport, same parking lot as Murray's Ice Cream.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

do you still need VHS tapes? I have a couple boxes full of them and no idea what to do with them... don't want to throw them in the trash.