Thursday, October 9, 2008

I am seriously wierded out

A woman came and parked in front of the shop today. Not unusual, after all it is a busy parking lot. she sat in the car for about 10 min. kinda watching me. then she turned off her car and went to Murrays. Came back and was openly staring at me from her car. Made a few calls, kept staring. Read a magazine and kept staring. Watched me no matter where I walked to. Finally after 1 hour 15 min she left.

Middle aged 45-55 maybe. Blondish shorter hair. Fat, over 280 if I had to guess. Drives a mini van. Why she was staring at me I don't know, but she gave off serious crazy vibes, so I didn't get close enough to find out. I was very very happy when she left.

4 comments:

ANDRE said...

Hello, please follow me on google follower, as i did the same with you...
Thanks a lot..

http://www.photographyandre.blogspot.com/

MoxieMamaKC said...

That is creepy. If she comes back again, I'd get her license plate number. That's just weird.

Stacey K said...

I will get her license if it happens again. I was just too disturbed to think straight at the time. I am also going to call the landlord. They have cameras that record parking lot goings on. Maybe they got a shot of her plate.

Mark Smith said...

You can never be too careful these days, like Moxie said get her tag.
On a lighter note maybe she thought balloon animals are edible.