Thursday, October 9, 2008

One Bus at a time


I'm tired of calling the Metro offices with reports of bus drivers running red lights. I'm not talking about pushing it on yellow, I mean flat out running a red light. I don't even bother calling about their other behaviors. It's a waste of time. From now on I will post details about it. At least then there will a record of sorts. I suspect that the Metro people don't keep records of bad behavior.

October 8, 2008 7:04 pm

Bus # 25 ran the red light at the corner of Troost and 39th, right by the metro station. The light was green on 39th when the bus went barreling through headed North on Troost.


If you have any bus incidents send them to me and I'll add them here. Make sure to get the bus number, date and time. Complaints are no good if they are vague.

No comments: