Monday, June 8, 2009

Big dog, lilttle shop

I brought Fergie to the shop for the first time yesterday. Everything went way better than I could have hoped for. She loves to ride in the car now and is pretty mellow when meeting people, so she's a good shop dog. From now on, unless it's raining - she'll be up here on Tuesdays and Sundays.

The day was mostly uneventful. Fergie did bark at one large poodle, but that was the only barking/grownling incident. Don't know why either. She didn't bark at other dogs, but really didn't like that poodle. she preferred to lay in the middle of the store, but I had to convince her to lay in back on her pillow. I warned everyone who came in that I had a dog. I figured people with allergies would be happier knowing BEFORE they encountered her. Other people, I just figured they wouldn't want a 100lb dog to sit up and scare them.

I was going to take pictures, but my camera was dead. Got new batteries for tomorrow.

No comments: