Thursday, June 18, 2009

Zelda Lily


I like this blog called Zelda Lily There are some pretty good reads on it. It's where I first heard of MeMe Roth (I don't pay attention to AI and missed all that controversy) - and a search on her led me to this article. The Day The Sprinkles Died Contained in that article is this
Her extreme methods have earned her attention before: The police were called to a Y.M.C.A. in 2007 when she absconded with the sprinkles and syrups on a table where members were being served ice cream.


The mental image of someone snatching the sprinkles and syrup up and absconding with them is just too funny.

MeMe is a fruit loop on the loose, I look forward to more of her insane antics. You have to read up on her to truly appreciate the whack job that she is. She has serious body issues and projects them onto everyone. I think she's too thin, but heck, she only eats once a day. How is she going to gain any weight? It's worrisome that her kids are going to grow up with complexes centered around food. I'm also very glad that she's not in my school's P.T.A. Of course we could probably fend her off with some cotton candy on a stick from the school fair.

No comments: