Friday, June 19, 2009

F-ing hot and tired

I went out to Chalk & Walk for awhile this morning. When it was time for me to come back to the shop I discovered that Dan had lost the van. Totally couldn't remember where he parked it. Said it was in red lot 3d. It was in purple lot 2c which is not anywhere near red lot. It took 2 security guards and a golf cart an hour to find it. It is HOT in the parking garage. I was so overheated I felt like melting.

At least he didn't lose it for 4 hours like he did after Brookside St. Patrick's day parade. And I'm happy for every minute I was not with him that day.

2 comments:

Hyperblogal said...

Sounds like it's time for a GPS homing device... and I don't mean for the car :)

Stacey K said...

LOL! One of the security guards suggested that too. Dan didn't think it was as funny as I did. :-)