Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hair

I needed a hair cut. Humanature does hair cuts - so off I went.

First I dyed my hair last night.


This is what I looked like before. All scraggly and stuff



I didn't go as wild as I wanted to. I'm going to do something funky, but this stylist didn't seem like the funky type. Funky hair requires a funky stylist to be done right. So I went for normal and not exciting, but not scraggly.


My first after shot looked like a mugshot. I really really need to get more sleep. Lack of makeup didn't help much either.




My daughter is going to hate it because it does drift into my eyes. Looking back, she'll like this one better than the one I am getting next month. :-)

3 comments:

Macey said...

I wanna do something funky with my hair too, but I'm held back by the whole "look at that lady with a pink/blue/purple streak in her hair."
I'm not so much freaked by that, it's the "look at that FAT LADY with the pink/blue/purple streak in her hair" that worries me.

Spyder said...

I've been letting my hair grow. I suspect if I get too hot I might shave my head.

Stacey K said...

Mimi - one of my favorite clowns is an older woman with waist length orange hair. Orange soda orange. She was worried that people would think it was odd because she's older, but then she said screw it and just did it. Far as I can tell she's happy she did.

I'm going to get something asymmetrical with blond, blue and green streaks.