Then things that make me smile.
4. My nickel from 1941
5. New books
6. My kitchen aid mixer
7. Schoolhouse Rock
9. The ocean
Nine things that make me sad.
1. Empty fortune coookies
2. Finding a lost toy on the street.
3. Watching a child stand outside the group.
4. Very poor people buying lottery tickets.
5. Senior citizens with nobody to talk to.
6. Giant SUVs with one occupant.
7. Beautiful buildings that are abandoned
8. Children's beauty pagents
9. Stray animals
Eight things that scare me.
2. Things that in any way resemble spiders.
3. Deep water. Not so much the water, but the drowning part.
4. Public speaking - unless it's teaching balloons.
5. People who are politically to the far right or left.
6. Quality of public education in the United States
7. When elevators jerk.
8. Flying - again, not the flying, but the crashing part.
Seven things that make me say ewwwwww.
2. Bot flies
3. People who get their tongue split.
4. When Dan blows air out of his tear ducts.
5. Smokers' breath
6. The smell of cooking eggs.
7. People swapping gum.
Six things that I think should be invented.
1. Heels that are cute AND comfortable.
2. Non-stinky hair dye.
3. A pill that allows me to eat wheat.
4. Upgradeable printers. Don't trash them, upgrade them.
5. Sharpies with lids that are attached so they won't get lost. (not clickable ones)
6. Scratchproof cds and dvds
Five places I plan to go before I die.
1. Mt. Rushmore
2. Pacific Coast Highway
4. Big Bend National Park.
5. Burning Man
Four things I miss.
1. Waffles. I can't eat them and I miss them.
2. Beer. Same reason.
3. The breasts I had at 20.
4. Saturday morning cartoons.
Three things that I would buy if they were easily available here.
1. Eddings markers (UK)
2. Kinder Eggs (Germany)
3. Super giant modeling balloons. (Austria)
Two things I want to learn.
2. To bellydance WITHOUT looking like a camel having a seizure (how I do it now)
One Wish I would make on a falling star.
Can't tell. If you do it won't come true.