Thursday, August 7, 2008

Things I probably shouldn't do

1. Make eye contact with people in elevators. Actually it's not just elevators. Making eye contact seems to freak people out. That's one of the reasons I do it.

2. Pretend to take pictures of people at stop lights. See above for why.

3. Open bags upside down. Things like balloons and chips. I don't care, but Dan is obsessive and always picks them up so that they are right side up. This causes everything to fall out the bottom. The print is often the only difference between top and bottom, so I open things however way I happen to be holding them. This drives Dan nuts.

4. Use Dan's obsessiveness against him. I used super glue to attach a penny to the inside of the ashtray on our old truck. He KNEW it was glued in, but that knowledge was not stronger then his compulsion to move it.

5. Make stuff up that I know people will repeat. I do this when I encounter one of those people who act like they know EVERYTHING, but in reality they know every little. I make stuff up because they will then repeat it later and look stupid. It's mean I know and one day karma will bite me in the ass for doing it.


There are lots of other things that I shouldn't do and probably more that I should, but for today I resolve not to do any of the 5 things I mentioned here.

No comments: