Monday, August 25, 2008

UPS maze

I ordered a package from Target. According to the tracking it has gone from Texas to Kansas City, Kansas and then on to Lenexa. It is in Lenexa right now as I type this on Monday, August 25. The estimated delivery is for August 28. WTF?!?!? I could drive to Lenexa, pick it up and be back here before Bessie had to be in school. That's WITH rush hour traffic. I should quit looking at tracking numbers, they only make me mad.

The USPS has UPS beat in the stupid department though. I ordered some button supplies from my guy in Las Vegas. The package went from Las Vegas to Anchorage ALASKA, and then back down to Kansas City. Why the post office thinks that Alaska is between Nevada and Missouri is beyond me. Might explain the ever increasing cost of stamps though.

No comments: