I woke up at 5 this morning to find my great dane in the final stages of bloat. It's what killed her father and we've tried to be very careful with her. Zelda was fine last night. No signs at all that in a few hours she would be dying.
It's a sunny day and I have to go to work, even though I don't feel very sunny. I'm not opening until 2. Just can't do it earlier.
edit - it's 1:11 now. I just finished putting everything away (I was moving the fixtures yesterday) and have decided that I am not opening until Dan gets here to run the place. I