Wednesday, February 18, 2009

don't know if I'm going to help yet or not

Someone I know fucked up BIG TIME.  I can help them save their ass, but I don't know if I am going to.  Since what they did was a betryal of me I will have to see how I feel about it.  And if they continue being an ass about everything I won't help them and they will get fired. 

This person isn't a bad person overall and probably doesn't deserve to get fired, so if they act nice I will get them out of this.  

but it's not looking that way.

why do some people think acting like an asshole is the way to get people to do stuff for you?

2 comments:

Hyperblogal said...

In the Bible forgiveness was the prescription BUT it was tied to the phrase "go and sin no more." I'm not a Bible thumper by existence, but it seems like excellent advice.

Stacey K said...

problem resolved itself. Basically they found someone else to fix their problem who doesn't mind listening to how it's really everyone else's fault. I don't take kindly to being blamed for stuff I didn't do - I do quite enough stuff I can be blamed for all by myself.