Friday, February 27, 2009

weirdness with godaddy

an old website of mine expired, I thought.

www.theballoonsrfunshow.com

I didn't plan to renew it, so it wouldn't surprise me if it expired BUT it's still there.

I don't own it, but I did create the site that's up. I did a whois on it and someone else owns it. The whois says it was created in july of 06, last modified 05 sept 08 and expires in july of 09. That's the part that doesn't work for me.

I bought it in July 06. They said it expired in September 08. That makes no sense. It would have expired in July of 2008, not Sept and if they bought it in September it would expire in September not July of 2009.

I will call again today to see if someone else has any answers.

I don't actually want the site. I do however want my stuff gone off of it.

No comments: