Monday, July 21, 2008

Guess what Bessie did???


She mouth inflated a 260!!!!! So what? If you don't think that's a big deal stop by the boutique and I'll give you one to try. I know people who have been in this business for 20+ years who can't do it.

Of course I had to call all of my friends and since most of them are also balloon artists, everyone was pretty impressed. My non ballooney friends tried to be excited, they really did, but they don't know exactly how hard mouth inflating a 260 is. The reaction was "Oh, that's cool." When I called Susi or a balloon artist the reaction was "Wow!! Way to go Bessie!!!" She's going to be so pleased with herself at the next convention. :-) It's nice to have a job that I can share with my family. It's also nice that the job makes me part of a very supportive community. Balloon artists are a bit nuts, but usually in a good way.

No comments: