Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sunday Night Breakdowns

I go to the shop on Sunday nights and take down the old displays so I can make new ones for the next week. It's pretty much the opposite of exciting so I've decided to fix that. From now on there will be SOMETHING going on every Sunday evening between 5 & 7 in front of my shop. At least during the warmer months. Music or other entertainment. Last week it was Teddy, and this week it's either Teddy or David, in a few weeks it will the fire juggling of Jason and Trenton. There is no reason the place has to be a ghost town. Murray's gets people stopping by on Sunday evenings - let's make it a party in the horse shoe.

I'm not fooling myself into thinking that it will be suddenly the talk of the town, but I'm here for the long haul. Things are better when they are built and nurtured, not thrown together and over hyped.

If you're around, stop by. Listen to some music, get some ice cream at Murrays, blow bubbles with me. Have fun.

No comments: