Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Shelves

I have new shelves up at the boutique. I didn't buy what I thought i was buying, but it worked out in my favor anyway. Actually I found that out twice today. yesterday I purchased an unopened cardboard, paper sorter thing. today when I put it together it turned out to have been mislabeled. I got it at a thrift shop for $2, so I wasn't going to return it and in the end it was better for me than what I thought I was buying. See last week I bought an obscene amount of ribbon off of ebay and had no place to put it. The paper sorter turned out to be 6 very cool boxes that velcroed shut. The shelves turned out to be non stacking and deeper than I planned. (I had purchased similar ones before that were stacking, but this time I didn't read) So I have 8 inches behind my fabric drawers and 8 inch wide boxes to put my ribbons in. Everything worked out well.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes...you get what you need.

No comments: