Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Things I didn't know I needed


I love stuff.  Not the girly kind of stuff lots of women like.  You know, flowers, sappy movies, cute knick knacks.  I like junk.  I love science junk - especially magnets.

I found this website off of a craft tutorial and I am in heaven.  They even sell balloon molds.  I know where to get liquid latex, so I am going to order a set of molds and make my own balloons.  I'm sure it will be way too expensive to sell, but I'm going to do it so that I can say I did it.  Besides, I might get some cool results!

here's the website.  I'm sure they have stuff you didn't know you needed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun site!

Thanks so much for your kind comment at my blog. It really helps to hear so many kind words!

best,

Sylvia C.