Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Dance today

I have accomplished something from my todo list.  
not much, but it's a start.
since I am stuck at the store until late I may actually get more than one thing done today.

Becky and Rene brought more stuff in.  They do the bugs that are so awesome.  Tahara Bath & Body is going to let me carry their stuff at my store.  BEST lotions EVER!  I've loved their stuff for years.  Also I got packages in the mail yesterday.  I love getting stuff.  It was mostly jewelry or displays, but getting stuff makes every day feel like Christmas.

The van is going to be fixed soon, maybe even by the end of the week.

The sun is shining

And most importantly my daughter called for no reason other than she had a few min and likes to talk to me.

'tis a good day

No comments: