Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I need a new phone


I love my little Juke and I'll probably replace it with another little Juke.  They are pretty tough phones, but I spilled my drink on this one, so it's not working so well.  

I don't text much, so this is the perfect phone for me.  It plays music, is a phone and I like Verizon's gps application.  Makes getting to parties so much better than it used to be.  And this phone is tough.

It can't take liquids, but it has survived a year of real abuse.  At one point I dropped it and accidentally ran over it.  Still worked.  I've dropped it about a zillion times, usually onto pavement or something else hard.  I'm just not nice to phones and this one kept working and working, until the other day.  Now it doesn't ring, so I have to see it flash when someone calls and it keeps dropping calls.  I'll head out this week and replace it.


No comments: